<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTA LATELY

7/05/2016

INSTA LATELY



A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 years together. We celebrated by going to an apartment
hotel in Kalajoki. In stead of going out for dinner we decided to make our own dinner in the apartment.
Let's just say we went all in... Huge nacho-plates with pulled chicken, with my favorite red, organic wine.
For dessert we had cherries (yum!), dark chocolate (also yum!) and sangria that my boyfriend my (SO YUM!).

Yup, we're fatties.



My love admiring the view (you can't see it in the pic, but there's an ocean view) while having a Corona. He's
obsessed with Corona. Everytime we go to a party, celebration, whatever he always brings his own Corona, with lime. 




Driving home from Kalajoki we stopped for a quick bite in Kokkola. My bf had a pasta
bolognese and I had some delicious falafel with eggplant + tomato sauce. Yummey.



One summery night in June we took our rusty bikes for a 20 km ride. 




Two weekends ago we celebrated Midsummer. Like last year we went out to my bf's mum + stepdads
summer house on a little island way out in the archipelago. It was so peaceful and relaxing!



I mean come on... I took this photo at about 1 am on Midsummer eve. Love it!



On the way home from the summer cottage on Sunday we had some issues with one of the
dogs. We were 6 adults, one kid and 2 big dogs in the boat. All of the sudden there was an
accident with one of the dogs... Let's just say it was a really shitty trip! Ew... 


One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is white flowers. I often buy flowers on Sundays,
because then I'll have them to come home to on Monday and then Monday won't feel so boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home