<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTA LATELY

8/29/2016

INSTA LATELY


6 am flight to Helsinki.


Morning green tea in the airport bus -> centre of Helsinki.


Gaah I love travelling! Even when it's only for one days work in another city.


Wonderful Sunday walk with my man.


Summer cider at our friends backyard.


...and their cute dog! I want one too, but black.


A few weeks ago I was sick for a week, gaah. Luckily I had my man making me dinner
everyday. Nothing better than a yummie dinner in the best company, watching Netflix.

OH and about the drinks, this was a Saturday.


My everything.


Sunday breakfast and Suits marathon on Netflix.


One of my mans cars has these cool things on the dashboard. I like taking pictures of them.


Evening walk by the Replot bridge, the longest bridge in Finland.


Me, myself and I.


Boat ride in the archipelago. Nothing better.


Ain't nothing wrong with a hamburger every now and then. I LOVED this one. But I was so full
after eating this that I barely touched the fries. That's when you now it was a good burger.


A beautiful Sunday view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home