<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW

7/02/2016

ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW


One of my fave bloggers Janni Deler (also obsessed with her vlog's on Youtube!) is in Formentera at
the moment, and I think it looks SO ahmazing! I've always been an US-person, like I always want to
 travel to the US whenever I'm travelling. BUT, I'm starting to feel like I should explore Europe more.


Another one of my fave bloggers, Sofie from Foodstories, just shared a recipe on these sandwiches
that looks  so awesome! I mean, corn + avocado? Perfection. I'm thinking about trying this recipe today!

1 Comments:

At July 2, 2016 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Trendique Magazine said...

WOW!!! This looks so amazing *_*

Vanessa from www.Trendique-Magazine.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home