<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTALATELY: UMEÅ WEEKEND ETC.

6/28/2015

INSTALATELY: UMEÅ WEEKEND ETC.


My beloved leo/neon green Nike's with a pair of matching Nike socks.


Random Monday outfit.


Biker girl outfit.


Green smoothie bowls are the best.


View from U&Me hotel in Umeå where we spent a weekend. It's a new AHMAZING hotel in the
 center of Umeå with an AHMAZING view. I so recommend this hotel. Read more about it HERE.


Dinner at Lotta's krog in Umeå. Such a cool and cozy place!


What I always buy when I'm in Sweden... Cocosbollar! <3


Me and my man celebrating one perfect year together. Hoping for many more to come! <3


Breakfast at Kulturbageriet in Umeå. Even got a gluten-free sandwich = happygirlHanna.


Beautiful walk by the ocean in my hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home