<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY FRIDAY

3/29/2014

MY FRIDAY




I woke up on Friday morning the saddest person ever. I had been having bad dreams all night + was really sad about 
something currently going on in my life. BUT, the sun was shining, I was listening to great music, the coffee gave me a kick... 
And so on - so I just danced around all morning anyway. Then, I went to work (first picture), where I spent 7 stressful hours of my 
day. After work my friend Susanna came to meet me, and we then went grocery shopping. Finally home again I made us 
"protein bowls" (soy yoghurt, vanilla protein powder, dried coconut flakes, banana and almonds), and Susanna made us both 
drinks (7up, lemon juice, koskenkorva vodka nordic berries). After a couple of hours laughing at home we then walked into town 
(the walk there was half an hour of only laughter, so much fun). In town we met up with Susannas boyfriend (?) and his friend and 
went to a nightclub - where we danced the night away. We seriously spent 99% of the time at the dancefloor, and I only 
had one drink all night (mojito <3) - but still had the best time. At 4 am we walked back home... Halfway home we all went our
 separate ways and I walked home all by myself. I even took a longer way home, just to get to walk arounda little, I love walking 
around at night (haha weirdo). Back home I took a looooong hot shower before I went to bed. And that was my Friday.

What a personal blogpost... 

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home